Translate

Cookie crate cuteness!! | By Lou

by - October 05, 2018


Hello everyone, It's Lou in with a post for you today.

I think I must be a 'feeder' because my last 2 posts for you have had yummy snacks in them but my Little Guy made the most scrummy chocolate rye cookies at the weekend and I couldn't resist showcasing them a little using the fabulous Gummiapan Apple Box die.


All I needed was some orange cardstock ( yup, I'm still in the autumn colours mood!!) to cut out the little box. Then I distress inked all the edges using Walnut stain distress ink.

Once I had inked all the edges and assembled the box, I tied a little bit of twine around it, using the 'handles' to pop it over to keep it in place and tied a lovely bow. I left the ends of the twine nice and long to get that pretty effect on the bow.

Then I tucked some cotton gauze into the box and wrapped a few of my Little Guys cookies in some cellophane and tucked them into the box.


Then it was time to play with the super sweet little Magnolia stamps mini world Medal stamp. It is just so cute! I love it!! I stamped it out and then I used a little freebie heart stamp from Gummiapan and stamped it in the centre of the medal. I coloured it in a lovely orange colour and then I added some glossy accents to it to make it pop!

I took some time fussy cutting it out and then inked its edges to soften the cut lines. I added a little hot glue to the back of it and stuck it over the centre of the bow.


This  Apple Box die really does make the sweetest little gift for someone and it's so easy to pop together.

Links to Products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D