Translate

Joyous Winterdays Snowman | By Donna

by - October 04, 2018


Hello, everyone!
Donna here with another Christmas card that I have made using Maja Design Joyous Winterdays papers. I so love this festive collection from Maja Design.

The pretty lace, and pearl trim along the bottom of my card are from my stash!

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


I cut the image using Gummiapan stitched rectangles, and matted it onto a larger rectangle using "joyous Winterdays" papers.

I highlighted the shaded areas on the snowman by using glamour dust to give a lovely sparkle.


I used a selection of flowers from my stash! The pine cone is coated with Snow - Tex.


The birdhouse is cut from Magnolia Doohickey Club vol 17, and the snowy branches at the bottom of the birdhouse are cut from Magnolia Vintage Box 6th Edition.

Thanks for stopping by today! You can find my own personal blog HERE

Links to the products I used;

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D