Translate

Sparkly Notebook | By Anna Sigga

by - July 14, 2017

Hi and a good morning to all on this beautiful day!


I love notebooks of all shapes and sizes - not only to write in but preferably to decorate, and thankfully my girls love to use the notebooks I decorate.


The Pion Design papers are utterly gorgeous and I love to be able to utilise the cut-out sheets as best as possible.


This image is so beautiful - pure vintage fabulousness and I wanted it to be the main focal point of the notebook. After I had layered several pieces of patterned papers behind and around the image I had to add a bit of sparkliness to their dresses.


An altered notebook would not be complete without some flowers right?!?


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.



Supplies used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D