Translate

Pion My Precious Daughter Tags with Gummiapan Flowers | By Nancy

by - July 22, 2017

Hello! I'm happy to be with you today to share my first DT project for Swedish House Crafts! I'll begin by sharing one of my favorite things to make these days - some vintage tags! These gorgeous Pion images make it very easy to create a tag, they even include the sentiments. Here's what I made:


I simply trimmed out the images, and distressed the edges with both a tool and ink. I matted everything with a coordinating cardstock. Then I layered everything onto a cardstock tag base.

Each tag was decorated with flowers created with Gummiapan Flower Dies. Then finally, some seam binding was added to the top of the tags.

Here's a closer look at the pink tag. The flowers here were made using the Flower Dies 5 Set. The leaves were created with the same dies. They make such pretty flowers! I made one large one for the bottom of the tag, and some smaller ones for higher up.


Here is a closer look at the purple tag. Another beautiful image and sentiment set. The flowers are made with the Gummiapan Flower 3 Dies Set. It makes a completely different flower. Isn't it pretty?


Here's a look at the different flowers side by side:


Here's another look at the two tags together. 
I have two precious daughters, and when they were little one's favorite colour was purple, and one's was pink! :o)


I hope you enjoyed seeing my tags today!

You can see more of my work at The Nickel Nook.




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, Absolutely stunning tags Nancy!
    I love the colours and pretty flowers. Well done!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D