Translate

Christening Card | By Becky

by - July 25, 2017

Good morning everyone, Becky here with you today, with a card I made for my sister in laws nephews christening yesterday.


The paper is from Maja Designs Life In The Country, I do like the hearts that Maja Design do. I have cut the image out using the Gummiapan Stitched Ovals and kept it in place as I distressed using some DI and a sponge.


I have tucked a Doodle Circle behind the image, and used some Country Leaves and Grandpa's Flower Leaf, these go great behind both small flower dislays and large ones too. I wasn't going to put any flowers on as it's a Christening card for a boy, but I thought a few won't hurt.

 Here you can see what else I have added to my flowers, a few small white stamens and a couple of white curl flowers.


The XOXO is from the Text 16 words stamp.


Thank you so much for dropping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a stunning card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Becky! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D