Translate

Baby Waterfall Mini using Pion Design | by Anna Sigga

by - July 28, 2017

I love creating mini-albums and the Pion Design papers are some of my all time fav papers when it comes to altering and album making.




I used the beautiful Theodore and Bella collection for this mini and the papers are just ever so beautiful - the teddy bears are so soft and cuddly.




By creating the waterfall I am able to showcase all those different patterned papers all throughout the album and of course I just had to add a touch of sparkliness with the rhinestone stickers.




The cover would not be complete without some flowers and the Gummiapan banner dies look great on the cover.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.




Supplies used:

You May Also Like

2 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D