Translate

L. Fairytale's Birthday card | By Laurigami

by - July 03, 2017


Hello,

I made a card for my Mom's Birthday. I chose the "L. Fairytale" stamp from Gummipian.

I love this stamp, she is so adorable. I have coloured it with Copics.

To make this card I used mostly products that you will find in the Swedish House Crafts shop.


The stamp "Happy Birthday" and the die that were used to make the label are both from Gummipian.


The beautiful flowers you will find in the shop too.




The cabochon is made with a butterfly die from magnolia.




Thank you for your visiting.

hugs
laurigami


Supplies I used


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a beautiful card! I love all the pretty blue! :o)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D