Translate

Welcome Vicky to SHC family

by - July 11, 2017





Hi I'm Vicky & I'm 45 21 lol & have been married to my best friend Craig since I was 16. I have 3 grown up children, 2 of which still live at home with us. I have a severely disabled daughter Natalie who is 25 but has the mental age of a 3 month old baby & cannot do anything for herself at all & while hard work at times & she doesn't like to sleep, she makes us smile everyday with her beautiful smile & infectious laugh. We also have 2 sons, our eldest Ben who is nearly 27 & lives with his beautiful fiance & our 2 gorgeous grandchildren, Payton who is 5 & Arjay who is 4. You can read about Arjay's miracle arrival over on my blog here. We also have our youngest son Jake who is 21. We also have a goldendoodle named Poppy who is my spoilt baby. We are an extremely close family unit & still always holiday together all the time in our caravans.

Crafting is my escape & it also stops me from decorating as much which I also lurve to do. I love shabby chic style the most & like to try out new things & step out of my comfort zone when I can.

My favourite brands are Magnolia, Maja Design & Pion Design amongst many so when Suha emailed me on Saturday 8th July..........which was my birthday.......to ask if I would like to join her talented team using Swedish products, well whats a girl who loves Swedish products to say....YESSSSS!! There really was only one answer wasn't there lol. So I would like to thank Suha for putting the icing on my cake on Saturday & inviting me to be part of this wonderful team & designing for Swedish House Crafts. I really am truly honoured & have not stopped smiling since.

I'd like to start my journey with a little card I made on Saturday using Rose Cake Tilda and Roxstamps nesting dies I bought from SHC lately.







Here are some of my works, I hope you like them.


This is a notebook for my grand-daughter made using the new Magnolia Unicorn Collection you can get from Swedish House Crafts. You can also get the Magnolia die going across the top.


Here is an easter card I made using the Pion Easter Collection I brought from Swedish House Crafts.



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Congratulations Vicky. So well deserved. You will be a great asset to this team without doubt. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy sweetie means a lot.

      Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

      Delete
  2. So happy to see you here hunny, enjoy!!!! love your stuff as you know, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz my sweetie you are a gem.

      Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Vicky, you will be a huge asset to the team!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gina shug it really means a lot.

      Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the team Vicky!
    I'm so glad you have joined us, and I'm looking forward to seeing your stunning makes!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna shug I'm so excited & get to be another team with you....you are all so so talented.

      Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

      Delete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D