Translate

Tilda with XOXO | By Tamara

by - July 01, 2017

 

For my Swedish House Crafts design team card I used Tilda with XOXO (aka. Princess Leia) from Magnolia's Galaxy collection.
I have to tell you that I never watched Star Wars, so making this card was a bit of a challenge for me.

I masked two images together, Tilda with xoxo and Moon from Moon, Star & Butterfly Kit. Images were coloured using Distress ink pads.


That black border was made with Magnolia's die called Grated Edge.


I added two Saturns and two Sputniks, one cut from white cardstock and one from black. I also added a few flowers cut out with various flower dies from different volumes of Doohickey box.

I tucked a little Space Medallion under the image and added some black twine to it.



That's it from me today! Enjoy your weekend.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a beautiful card Tamara, and your colouring is totally stunning.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D