Translate

My Heart - Mixed Media Scrapbooking | by Anna Sigga

by - June 30, 2017

Hi there and a happy Friday to all.

Today I have a Mixed-media-light scrapbook page to share using Where the Roses Grow by Pion Design.


It is no secret that I am in love with the stunning papers from Pion Design and for some reason these beautiful papers make the creative process a dream.


I really wanted the large flower from one of the patterned papers to be a bit dimensional so I decide to fussy cut the image and place it on 3D foam on another piece of paper. The large heart needed to have a bit of a background so I used white gesso, glimmer mist and stamping to "ground" the heart.


I stamped and die-cut several feathers using several Gummipan supplies and a Magnolia leaf die to frame the photo in the center.


Then I added several flowers and gems to add even more dimension and sparkle to the layout.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.



Supplies used:

You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D