Translate

Valentine box using Pion Design | By Anna Sigga

by - June 16, 2017

Morning everyone and I hope you  are well on this beautiful day.


June is a very popular wedding month so I was inspired to use the gorgeous To My Valentine collection from Pion Design. I decided to alter a small piece of paper-mash jewellery box and transform it into a romantic keepsake box.




This collection is ohh so dreamy and I fell in love with those rich red and black patterns. Even though I normally do not associate black with romance I wanted to create a striking background for the papers by using black gesso to cover the box. 


By using black as my base I was able to highlight the beautiful reds and cream in the collection - plus the cut-outs are utterly gorgeous against the striking background.




The paper flowers were the perfect dimensional touch to the inside of the box - and by keeping the decoration as minimal as possible I am able to use the box to store small items that are dear to me.





Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.


Supplies used:

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your Valentine box is amazing Anna.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D