Translate

Ombre effect tutorial with digital papers | By Lynn

by - June 23, 2017

Hi Lynn here with another digital paper tutorial. You can find links in the shop to all the products I used at the end of the post.



I've used three different digital papers from Swedish House Crafts and merged them together in word to create an ombre effect.

Here's a short video showing you how I did it.

Once I had the backing paper I cut out a square to form the base of my card and mounted onto a square of paper cut with the largest Gummiapan old paper die.

I then used the Gummiapan film strip stamp - stamped and embossed with clear powder and it cut out adding the Gummiapan Happy Birthday stamp which I cut out the centre of the stamp to stick into my film strip.



I then took some of the white paper thread and wrapped it around the card at the top twice and once at the bottom.

I used the Gummiapan heart dies and cut hearts from matching cardstock and then mounted them onto the film strip. Finally I used a clear wink of stella pen and highlighted the hearts with it.

Thanks for looking you can visit my personal blog here.



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D