Translate

Shaker Card Featuring Gummiapan Dies | By Olga

by - June 14, 2017

The project I am presenting today is a black and white shaker card - and I am featuring Gummiapan dies. Once I saw them I was instantly attracted by their unique design - modern, fun and bold.

I have combined inlay die cut technique and embossing using a folder. Also it is the first time I had a chance to play with Heat Resistant Acetate by Crafters Companion. So this is what I came up with:




I am also revealing the whole creative process in this step by step video tutorial:


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you will find some of the tips and ideas useful. See you again soon!

SUPPLIES I USED:

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Olga! That's the most elegant shaker card I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous shaker card Olga using gorgeous SHC products.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D