Translate

A Card For A Boy using Walking In The Forest | By Becky

by - June 12, 2017

Good morning everyone, Becky with you and today I have a card made for a boy. I don't know about you, but I struggle with these cards, I love to add my flowers, pearls, lace and other embellies to cards, but I can't on cards for boys, and I find it very hard to walk away...


As you can see I have still managed to add a few layers, and even with the stitching the Walking in the Forest papers, from Maja Design, have made this card perfectly masculine.


The dies on here are older Magnolia dies, but you could use DIE STITCHED BANNERS THINNER or DIES STITCHED BANNERS, these are both by Gummiapan and will work perfectly, or could even be layered to provide a totally different look.


Some of the sheets from the pad are perfect for using inside the card, just to give the same look on the inside too.


A little arty shot to see all of the layers on a 'boy card'.


And a close up of my cricketer.

Thank you for coming to visit today.

Becky x


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D