Translate

Gummiapan Mixedmedia Tag | By Lea

by - June 17, 2017

Hello to all,,, Lea here for my first post as Guest Design Team member  and it's really an honour to me. 
I have discovered a brand that I just loved for its style, its original design: Gummiapan welcome to my 'never without'.




I made a tag-looking hyper coloured: I first created the base using black gesso, once dry I used different textures pastes and a bit of shimmer with golden glitter. I applied a piece of white lace and I cut twice with integrated rectangles die. One of which I placed above the lace.






After that I enriched further texture adding large grains (which I illuminated by applying with the tip of a brush just tipped with shimmer cream, green and orange) and light violet beads. 



In the centre I placed another smaller black tag: I added a little thick to give a 3d effect to the composition. Finally I used another beautiful set from Gummiapan, Snurrig Blomma dies, the leaf was coloured with watercolor and flower, which I cut twice and one of two I made smaller, I splashed with watercolor too. I also added another flower from the  Crassula set (only one smaller). 

Colourful wires and a chipboard : the tag is done, indeed no ... it was missing something so I stamped the beautiful feather by Gummiapan, with violet ink, I divided it into two and placed so that it appears below the smaller tag ...

I hope this project will stimulate you to experience and play with everything on your craft table. xoxo

  
Integrated Rectangles

Crassula
Spinning Flower

Large Dotted Feather





You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Totally stunning mixed media make Lea.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag and love how the colour pops out from the black background.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D