Translate

Magnolia Summer card | By Tamara

by - June 24, 2017


Hi! Today I'm sharing with you a Magnolia Summer card. I masked together two Magnolia stamps (Lounging Tilda and Lounging background). I drew a bit of the waves myself, just to complete the whole scene.


Papers used are from Maja Design - Summertime collection.


Image was cut out using Stitched Rectangles by Gummiapan Dies. I made those two flags with Stitched banners - thinner, also from Gummiapan Dies. I added some Stickes to the boat and some glossy accent to the sun to make it pop out more. Chipboards are from Scrapiniec, Poland.

Items used from Swedish House Crafts store:


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing, and stunning card Tamara.
    You work always makes me smile. I love your colouring, detail and adornment of those beautiful embellishments.
    I'm really drooling here Lol!!!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D