Translate

Moments scrapbook page | by Anna Sigga

by - June 02, 2017

I simply adore anything Pion Design and The Songbird's Secret collection is ohh so stunning and it's just perfect for this photo of my girls.


I just love papers that include birds, bird-nests and eggs - for some reason I start ohh-ing and ahh-ing like there is no tomorrow. Of course I just had to add a healthy dose of ink to all the edges of the papers - just love those curled edges of that background paper against the white card-stock.


I cut several images from the cut-a-part sheets and these are my favorite way of layers on layouts. That way I get lots of dimension but no too much bulk.


The flowers are a great way to add even more dimension and of course a splash of brightness along with the soft vintage feel of the papers.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.


Supplies used:

You May Also Like

2 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D