Translate

Envelope Card | By Irene Mendes

by - November 16, 2018


Hello everyone, it's Irene here - the newest member of the Swedish House Crafts Team with a post for you today.

Today I thought of bringing you one of my favourite stamps from Magnolia, the beautiful Pink and Blue Ribbon - Hear No Evil Tilda. This beautiful stamp belongs to a series of six stamps in a total. Pink and Blue ribbon for a cancer fight campaign.

This is my template for this project:

To create this envelope card I used the decorative paper from Laserowe Love "Vintage Trip". Unfortunately we still do not have it in the store yet. This paper has a mix of Pink and Green with a "Vintage" look and how they can see with pretty nice and soft patterns.

Now my Project:

To create this layout I also use some DooHickey - Magnolia dies as Magnolia Doohickey Club vol 4, and Magnolia Doohickey Club vol 9, as well as a Laserowe Love frame, Oval Flourish Frame.





Thanks for stopping by today! You can find my own personal blog HERE.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D