Translate

Laserowe Vintage Balloon Ride | By Lynn

by - November 09, 2018


Hi, It's Lynn here with you today to showcase another one of the new paper collections from Laserowe Love. This time it's Vintage Gentleman. Just look at that rich pallet of colours - so beautiful. I used three strips of different papers for the background. I distressed the edges of each one with a metallic ink pad.


As well as the papers you get a set of tags. I used one as the focal point for my card - set at an angle to look like it's drifting over these two sets of cute houses from Gummiapan called Tower House (you get two dies) and Houses (you get five dies, I only used two here). I used the tiny star cut outs from one of them to put into the night sky.


I used the Hen's net die from Gummiapan to add a little interest behind the tag. I cut it from one of the papers and kept some of the "waste" in the die and turned it over and added randomly around the card too.

Then I used two of the Roxstamps word dies Awesome and Memories which I also distressed lightly with metallic ink.. Word dies are so on trend at the moment and these are nice and big to make a statement. Having been up in a hot air balloon I can definitely say Awesome is a good word to describe the experience!


I used my go to sentiment die for a male card - this small Gummiapan line art Happy Birthday. It's not too fussy and looks great whatever you cut it from. I cut it twice and layered it up here.


A final look at my card as a whole. I really enjoyed working with these papers and love the outcome. If you struggle to make male cards then just buy this pack and all the work is done for you with so many fab images, you can't go wrong.


Links to products I used:
Laserowe Love Vintage Gentleman papers
Gummiapan Tower House dies
Gummiapan Houses dies
Gummiapan Hen's net die
Roxstamps Awesome die
Roxstamps Memories die
Gummiapan line art Happy Birthday die

Thanks for looking. You can find my personal blog at Crafty Linby.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D