Translate

Half Price Gummiapan Party Animal CAS Card | By Lynn

by - November 19, 2018


Hello, It's Lynn here with you today.

I've gone for a CAS (clean and simple) design for this card. Did you know Swedish House Crafts has a Challenge? Pop over to our Facebook group and ask to join and make an entry - this month the theme is CAS - hence my card as a little inspiration for you. Enter and you could win £25 Swedish House Crafts store credit.

For my card I used this Gummiapan stamp set - there is also a matching die. You could almost miss the little snail, so I decided to give him a card all to himself lol!


I added a Gummiapan splats stamp too just to make it a little wild!

Now for a great deal:

Get the Stamps with matching dies for less than half price! No need for a code, but if you have one, use it for additional discount! Available until out of stock.

Gummiapan Stamp - Animal Kit Sheet B
Gummiapan Dies - Animal Kit dies - matchable stamps available B


Thanks for looking. You can find my personal blog at Crafty Linby.


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D