Translate

Gummiapan Snow Bear | By Irene

by - November 28, 2018


Hi there,  It´s Irene today to bring you one more project for you.

Those who know me know that I love little boxes and it was to make them that I started my walk through the world of scrapbooking.

So today I bring you the fabulous Gummiapan Die - Milk Carton decorated with the beautiful papers of the latest collection of Maja Design - Christmas Season as well as the beautiful Gummiapan Snow Bear Stamp I painted with my prismacolor pencils.

And here is my project...



I use Prismacolor pencils to coloring my "Snow Bear Stamp"
Colours:
935-938-927-1084-947-948-1094-1027-1103-1087-918-924-1077(Blender Pencil)



Links to Products I used:
Gummiapan Stamp - Snow Bear

Thanks for stopping by today! You can find my own personal blog HERE.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D