Translate

Vintage Baby | By Liz

by - November 06, 2018




Hi guys, I thought I'd show you a paper mache decoration I have altered to make a vintage styled creation.

I've used some of the Laserowe Love Vintage baby papers for the base and background inner sections, then I simply fussy cut some of the fantastic images which I raised on the back with 3D foam.


The Balloons were fussy cut round then I simply fixed them in place then drew lines so they look like these adorable bears, (again from Laserowe Love) are holding them. I decided to leave the chipboards in their natural state just simply adding a self adhesive pearl effect embellishment on the bow ties.


Behind in the section you can see the papers and the fussy cut images which like I said are raised with 3D foam.


I wanted a little added interest on the frame section so I added some more fussy cut images here and there.


I did the middle section in the same way.


How cute is this bear?


On the front I added another of the chip board pieces then another fussy cut image placed slightly to one side on the front.


I finished it off with some more self adhesive effect pearls and I added one in the centre of this fussy cut image to which tied it all in.


Then I simply added a few flower displays to give added interest.

Check out this and more of the fabulous paper collections by Laserowe Love Suha has in store now.

Links to Products I used:

Happy Crafting!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D