Translate

Aladdin Tilda | By Becky

by - August 21, 2017

Good moring everyone, Becky here with you this morning with a card made with Aladdin Tilda from the I Believe in Unicorns collection.


I have also used papers from the latest Maja Design collection, from both the 6x6 paper pad and also from the 12x12 sheet of Jeans & Shirt.


Tilda has been coloured with my Inktense pencils to match the papers, and I have used one of the dies from the Nesting Round Circles from Roxstamps.


I have tucked one of these cute heart dies in with the flowers, and fastened some white paper thread to it.


As part of my flowers I also have some gold bearded stamen, white curled roses, white stamen, rose buds, and some daisies.


Thank you so much for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky x


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D