Translate

Theodore & Bella Stands For Boy And Girl | By Donna

by - August 26, 2017

Hello, everyone!

I'm back again for the second time this week with two baby cards that I have made using Pion "Theodore & Bella" design papers. The babies are twins so I thought that I would make two cards the same, but different. The layout is exactly the same. The only difference is the colours of the embellishments that I have used on the cards. Pink for a girl, and blue for a boy.

I have also used some other products on my card from Swedish House Crafts.
Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.

Here is my first card for the little girl.


Here is my second card for the little boy.


For the shape of my cards I used 300gsm Ivory cardstock, and GoKreate large frame frilly #5.
I used Pion "Theodore & Bella" papers to die cut, and layer the papers. I used GoKreate large frame frilly #5 as my base, and I've die cut the squares using Gummiapan stitched squares dies.
I matted the squares onto each other with 3D foam tape.

Other dies used from my craft stash are; Joy Crafts oval, Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, La La Land heart doily border, and rocking horse. The Doohickey So Wrapped Lovely heart tag is from Swedish House Crafts.

Here is a close look at the pink flower arrangement.


And the blue flower arrangement.


All of the flowers are from my craft stash.
I die cut Gummiapan twig pointy leaves using Ivory cardstock, and placed them between the flowers.

Here are some more close ups.



I used papers from the collection to die cut the tag and sweet rocking horse. The letters that I used to cut, and spell the babies names are Tim Holtz idea-ology label letters. I adhered them to the tag.
The seam binding, pearls, and silver coloured teddy bear charms are from my stash.


Some close ups of the images that I used.



I have surrounded the image's with a little shabby white embossing enamel, and stitched around the edges using pink cotton for the girl, and blue cotton for the boy. I used glamour dust on the bears bows to add a little sparkle.

Inside the cards are decorated to complement the front.



Phew!!! Did you get to the end? If you did then thank you, and thank you for visiting today!

Below is a list of the products that I used on my card from Swedish House Crafts.
All you have to do is click onto the links to take you directly to the products.

You can find my blog HERE





















You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D