Translate

Yay It's your Birthday Tilda | By Liz

by - August 12, 2017

Hi guys, I've been colouring this adorable "Yay It's your Birthday Tilda" with my distress re-inkers for my latest card for Swedish House Crafts,

Suha has some gorgeous Magnolia collection stamps and dies, plus lots more fabulous dies by other manufactures  too, some of which I have shown here!!  I will list all the products used at the bottom of my post!!

I made an easel style card this time using a die from my stash but then I used the Gummiapan Old Papers die for my next layer, I love the edge on this die and of course being nesting dies, the next sized die up is big enough to be used for the base of a card too, at the moment it is sold out but if you get in touch with Suha she can add it to a wish list for you.


So after colouring my Tilda up, I used a Gummiapan stitched oval die to cut her out, then used the next size up as a border from one of the gorgeous Pion Design papers from the Theodore and Bella collection. I love this collection as there are some gorgeous paper designs plus some beautiful images in the collection too.


If you look closely you may be able to see I cut a slit on the top and bottom of her hand so I could wrap some twine around between the slits, so she looks like she's holding the Balloon string in her hand.

I cut the balloon using a fabulous Balloon die again by Gummiapan, this fit one of those said images from the Pion papers perfectly, the balloon die also has a matching Balloon stamp, that's very handy to have in your stash too, hmmm I can feel an idea coming into my head!!! Lol.


And it's much easier then trying to cut a Balloon shape by hand, lol.


On the base of my easel card I finished it off with a couple of Stitched banners Dies, again a Gummiapan die.  I find all these dies cut cleanly and easily first time and are a good price too, why not check them out!!

Products used:


Happy Crafting!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D