Translate

Set of Lovely Magnolia cards | By Anna Sigga

by - August 16, 2017

Hi fellow crafty lovers. Today is all about those sweet stamps from Magnolia.


I have never owned a single Magnolia stamp ever until I found Swedish House Crafts - I knew they were out there but I never bought one because I thought I wouldn't like them. Boy was I wrong!



I got these adorable stamps  - Miracle Love Tilda & Cloudy Love Tilda - in a DT package and I decided to give these little cuties a go.


I had so much fun colouring them with my Clean Colour markers that I made two cards using two different Pion Design paper collections.


No vintage inspired card is really ready until you add some flowers, ink, a touch of sparkliness and an inked doily.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.



Supplies used:

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous Magnolia Tilda cards Anna!
    You'll be hooked now forever!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D