Translate

I Can't Bear To Be Without You | By Nancy

by - August 29, 2017

Hello, friends! It's Nancy here with a new project to share!

I've created a simply sweet card using some fun Gummiapan stamps and dies from Swedish House Crafts. Here's the card I made:


I began with a kraft card base, and matted it with the plaid Maja paper, of which I distressed the edges. 


I first stamped the bear onto kraft cardstock with black ink, and cut him out with the coordinating die. Since it's nearing the end of August, and there's a bit of a chill in the air, I decided this sweet bear needed some pants. I stamped the image again on the red polka-dot paper. I fussy cut that out and adhered the pants in place. Isn't he just as cute as can be?


He does look rather sad though, doesn't he? So I gave him a little love by die-cutting some little red hearts and floating them above his head. I then adhered him in place using foam tape for dimension.


I stamped the sentiment on kraft cardstock with black ink. Then I cut it out in a pennant shape. These Gummiapan stamps give such a beautiful crisp image every time! I then die-cut some more red hearts to add to the pennant, and one bigger one to place above the sentiment.


Here's one last look at the finished card:


There are so many incredible Gummiapan stamps and dies to choose from at Swedish House Crafts! This sweet little Teddy Bear is among my favorites, and there are several fun sentiment stamps that work very well with him! They are all so much fun to play with...the creative possibilities are endless...and the prices can't be beat! Head on over to the shop and see the amazing variety!

Thanks so much for looking today! I'll be back soon to share more!

Please come visit me at my blog The Nickel Nook!


PRODUCTS USED FROM SWEDISH HOUSE CRAFTS:













You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D