Translate

Chef Edwin | By Tamara Potočnik

by - August 01, 2017



Hi!
Tamara here with you. Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for Allsorts challenge blog which Swedish House Crafts is sponsoring this week. I've used lots of different products from Swedish House Crafts store.
The theme of the challenge is a photo inspiration. You can see the picture here!

I decided to make a Cooking themed card, using the colours from the inspirational picture (reds, green ...). I used my Distress ink pads to colour the cute Chef Edwin.

Papers used are from Maja Design - Summertime and Life in the Country. I tucked two tags behind the layers of maja papers. They were cute with Denim tag die from Magnolia.


There's also lots of cooking related die cuts, all from Magnolia:
Cheese & Cucumber
Pizza Shovel
Pizza with Topping
Plate and Cutlery Dies



"Homemade with Love" and "Kitchen" were cut out from an old Echo Park papers.



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D