Translate

Be Kind in 2018 | By Nancy

by - January 06, 2018


Hello!...and welcome to my first post of 2018! I hope your year is off to a wonderful start! :o)

I have a card to share with you today featuring my favorite Gummiapan sentiment stamp. I've used it before, and I'm sure you'll see me use it again. I feel the quote is a really good reminder for us all, especially as we begin a brand new year. 


I began by stamping the Flourish Frame stamp with black ink. Then, using a stamp positioner, I stamped the sentiment inside the frame. I coloured the flowers and leaves with my Spectrum Noir markers, and then fussy cut it out. 


To add just a little bit of shimmer, I outlined the petals of the flower and a few leaves with my clear atyou spica marker. You can see the effect in this photo below. 


Using the Gummiapan Old Paper dies, I cut layers from the Maja Design - Life in the Country Papers. I stacked them up and adhered them in place on a white card base. I used foam tape behind the smallest square to give it some dimension. Finally, I added a pretty blue bow.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I wish you a New Year full of Kindness and Blessings! :o)


Links to products used from Swedish House Crafts:


Please come visit me at my blog: The Nickel Nook!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D