Translate

Chef Edwin Recipe box cards | By Tamara

by - January 18, 2018


Tamara here. Today I'm sharing with you two Recipe box cards that I made using lots of pretty products available in the Swedish House Crafts store


I made two different box cards. One with Chef Edwin and one with Soup Tilda. Both images were coloured using Distress ink pads.



Papers used on both are from Maja Design - Denim & Friends.



 
Products I used on these cards:


Have a lovely day! Hugs, t. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wooowww Tamara you are a inspiration for me, I just love your coloring and your amazing style art. Your cards and prohject are always made with love and perfection. Thank you so much my friend for your craft art design. Hugs Irene

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D