Translate

Secret Pleasures | by Olga

by - January 24, 2018

Hi paper crafters and thank you for joining me today!
The project I have created this time is a coffee themed St. Valentine's Day tag:


I have combined several dies from different Swedish producers and also added some stamping on vellum for the background. I like the idea of using a keyhole plate as a logo on a coffee sleeve. I think if I were to open my own cafe I would definitely use this idea.


NOTE: The mini stamp by Magnolia I have used is now discontinued BUT Swedish House Crafts has a huge collection of them for 60% less than the market price.

If you would like to see how to make this tag please watch a beginning to end video tutorial:


I hope you enjoyed today's project, please come back again for more creative inspiration!

SUPPLIES:


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOOOWWW, OLGA THIS IS AMAZING, i JUST LOVE YOUR STYLE AND WORK, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL INSPIRATIONS YOU BRING TO US. HUGS IRENE MENDES

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D