Translate

Winter Ellie and the Cat | By Sabrina

by - January 12, 2018


Hello everyone, here I am with my first post for Swedish House Crafts!!!

Today I keep you company with the beautiful stamp Gummiapan Stamp - Winter Ellie and the Cat, that I coloured using Prismacolor pencils.


I love the sweetness of the beautiful Winter Ellie  and her kitten!!!

To show you the best of my card, I have prepared a video tutorial, both of the coloring and of the design.


But before the vision (video tutorial at the bottom of the post) I leave you the list of products I used:














Video tutorial on my Youtube












You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Amazing tutorial and card Sabrina.
    Welcome to our family.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! Love your coloring!!! TFS
    Hugs - Letty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really brought this stamp to life! I never noticed it before! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm glad you like it ... yes, this stamp is super, I'm in love with it!

      Delete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D