Translate

Altered paper-bag using Pion Design | By Anna Sigga

by - January 17, 2018


Hello there, it's Anna Sigga here and I have a masculine type project to share with you all.
I love when I am able to use one object and alter it to fit my needs, and paper bags are oh so fun to alter.


I used the paper by Pion Design along with ribbons, die-cuts, ink and cardstock.



The paper bag works as an envelope and gift-bag because it can hold the tag along with a small gift. I usually use the pocket to hold a gift card, small treats or a small present.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Products I used:
Pion Design - Mister Tom 6x6 papers
Pion Design -  Images From the Past - Mister Tom's Treasures
Crafters Companion Neenah Classic Crest
Gummiapan Dies - Integrated Stars
Ribbon - White With Silver Dots

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D