Translate

Pion Mister Tom Motorbike | By Lynn

by - January 31, 2018



Hello everyone, 

Today my card is made using the Pion Mister Tom papers. I love the vintage feel to these papers. All the items I used can be found in the shop by clicking the text below.

First of all I used Distress inks on my base card and a few snippets of the papers. Then I distressed the 6x6 sheet, adding distress ink around the images and edges. Then I and fixed it at an angle onto the base card. I then cut some of the other images and the text and fixed onto the 6x6 sheet.


You may have noticed I do like filmstrips LOL! This was an element I cut from the co-ordinating single sheet Mister Tom's treasures. Then I used the Gummiapan stamp set "Text 16 words" to stamp onto the strip. I find this stamp set really useful as you can use different combinations of the words.

I used the Gummiapan Doodled frame cut from some co-ordinating card stock several times and then snipped it apart to place around the design.


I used two Gummiapan sentiment stamps. "You only as old as you look......" and the Happy Birthday". Finishing touch are a couple of pieces of hessian and twine from my own stash.


Thanks for looking today and you can find my own blog here Crafty Linby.


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D