Translate

Good Luck In Your New Home | By Liz

by - January 02, 2018


Hi guys and  A Happy New Year 

This is my first post this year for Swedish house Crafts. I hope you've had a fabulous Christmas and are ready for a lovely Crafty New year!!!

My daughter, Son- In-Law and family are due to move soon, so I made them a card for it using some of the fabulous products from Suha at Swedish house Crafts

Being as it's still deep in Winter I wanted to make it  have a wintry feel to it, so I used one of the papers from the Maja Design Joyous Winterdays paper set. Like I've mentioned in a previous post this paper set doesn't just have to be used for Christmas creations,


I've had this Saturated Canary image in my stash for years and so I adapted it for the wintry feel by adding some liquid applique to the roof and the swing. I then added some of the adorable Birdies die by Gummiapan which I cut out in Kraft so they look like Robins, again our very Wintry Bird!!! lol. These dies would also be fab for other birds though too, don't you think?


I made a flower out of a Gummiapan flower die to finish the top of my card off,  all items from SHC linked below.


I cut out the fabulous Doo Hickey lovely fence die from some paper and then trimmed it down adding yet again a little of the Liquid Applique,


I then added a metal key, some seam binding, twine and finished this off with a little tag which was  one of the die cuts from the Vol 17 kit Christmas and Winter by Magnolia (which Suha still has in stock as I write this).


On the base of my easel style card I used a fabulous die cut for the New Home which I die cut twice the fixed together to make it raised up. I then used the adorable key hole which is one of three dies, you can emboss these too for fabulous texture. I love this set and they will also be fabulous for mixed media creations too, hmm now that's a thought!!! lol


Products used:

Happy Crafting!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D