Translate

Live Laugh Love by Sabrina

by - November 28, 2019



Hi!

Today is my turn to publish and I would like to show you my new card with the sweet Live Laugh Love - Free Hugs Art Stamp KitChipboard - 9 Butterflies and the fabulous Maja Design cards - Denim & Girls - Embroidered Jeans and Maja Design - Monochromes Shades of Denim - Light Sage.

I colored the little Live Laugh Love - Free Hugs Art Stamp Kit with Tombows on 300gsm paper.

I the Live Laugh Love - Free Hugs Art Stamp Kit image with the Scanncut by inserting the rounded shape.

I cut out the Maja Design cards - Denim & Girls - Embroidered Jeans and Maja Design - Monochromes Shades of Denim - Light Sage respectively of 13x13 cm and 15x15cm and I glued Chipboard - 9 Butterflies , Chipboards - Yellow Spring - Wreath with Catkins and different embellishments:
Black and white feathers
Nuvo Crystal Drops



Thank you for stopping by,

Sabrina



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D