Translate

Magnolia Merry Little Santa | By Sandie GDT

by - November 26, 2019



Hi all!

It's Sandie here. Today I have the great pleasure of being a guest designer for Swedish House Crafts 3rd birthday celebrations. It was just the excuse I needed to ink up the Merry Little Santa stamps from the latest Pop-up from Magnolia Stamps. 

On my card I also used dies from Volume 23 Doohickey set. The papers are all from Maja Designs, from both the Joyous Winterdays and I Wish collections. 



The card is 5.5" square and the panels are 5.25" square, 4.75" square, and the panel going across the centre is 3.25" x 5". I cut two 1" x 5" strips of white card and made a border using the bubble border die in the kit. These I adhered on the top and bottom of the 3.25" x 5" piece. The papers are cut 1/8" smaller than the white card on the panels. The white card circles are 4.75" and 4.5", and the paper circle is 4.25". I used the music stamp from the pop-up set on the paper circle, just behind Tilda's head. 

All of the die cut embellishments on the card are from Volume 23, including the truck which was the extra die that came with the early bird.  The little hearts around the card come with the truck die set. 



Tilda is coloured with copic markers: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, and R21 on the cheeks
Hair - E51, E53, E55 and E35
Reds - R35, R37 and R39
Black - C5, C7 and C9
Gold - Y23 and Y26
Fur - N1 and E40

I used a little bit of white gelly roll pen to add some highlights and then I fussy cut the image. I popped Tilda up on the card using 3D foam tape to add lots of dimension - the truck is also popped up on foam tape but it's about half the thickness of the tape I used on the image, so that I could layer them. 

Well that's all from me for today. You can find my personal blog at The Paper Cove and I'm on IG at the.paper.cove

Have a crafty day
Sandie








Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D