Translate

#Papernestdolls - North Pole Mini Reindeer | by Irene Mendes

by - November 29, 2019


Hello my Crafty Friends,
Irene here today for more inspiration using one amazing stamp form the newest collection "North Pole" by Paper Nest Dolls, Christine Yong, it´s call: NORTH POLE MINI REINDEER, it is available for stores to stock.

I use Prismacolor Pencils to color this cute Deer and Neenah Desert Storm paper, to print my image.
I use some strips from my Maja Design destash craft supplies to give a finish touch on this CAS Card,

I hope you´re like it.






I hope this card inspires you and I wish you all a great weekend!!!!


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

1 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D