Translate

#Papernestdolls Lulu with Daffodil | By Lynn

by - November 12, 2019



Hi everyone, It's Lynn here with you today. It's very miserable weather here in the UK right now and so I wanted to create a little sunshine on a card - and here it is!

I used Lulu with Daffodil from Paper Nest Dolls, she is just like all the other stamps by PND so cute. I decided to stamp her in black ink onto cream card for a change and then colour her with Distress Oxide inks worn lipstick, fossilised amber and warm honey. I used  distress ink refills to colour her skin.


I used a white pen and a sparkly gelly roll pen to add highlights to the image and to the chipboard. A few flat silver sequins scattered onto the background too.



The background paper is from Laserowe Love - Llama love collection. I added a little ribbon from my stash. 


I blended distress oxide inks in worn lipstick, fossilised amber and warm honey over the chipboard background. I popped Lulu up on some foam pads. Finally I used a die from my stash to cut out the sentiment. I used the same inks on some cream card to create an ombre effect before die cutting.



Links to products I used:-



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D