Translate

Pizza My Heart Art Stamp Kit | By Irene Mendes

by - November 14, 2019

Good morning!!!!
Today with you Irene Mendes and I bring you a delicious stamp from the series: Live Laugh Love - Pizza My Heart Art Stamp Kit from Magnolia.

These kits are simply wonderful and easy and quick to colour. They can be used for small message cards and serve quickly for a great solution when we want to offer something more personal to a loved one or family member.

Today I bring a good example of this when I ordered a Pizza and had it come to a friend's house. He loves Pizza and was very delighted with the card too.

I'm using Maja Design beautiful and wonderful new collection called: Holiday in the Alps.
And this collection is AMAZING!!!! I will bring soon a Mini Album made with this stunning collection.

If you don't know it yet, skip to the shop and see its wonderful patterns and colours. I think this collection is one of the most beautiful ever made by Maja Design.

Now, this is my Card, I hope you´re like it!!!!





Now, I need your advice: What to do when we have at home an extremely curious cat that loves everything Craft?
He doesn't leave my Craft Room and loves taking pictures along with my work !!!!
Just a joke that I share with all who like me love animals !!!!



Links to products I used:
Live Laugh Love - Pizza My Heart Art Stamp Kit
Summer Dream - Summer Dream Art Stamp Kit (Manuscripts Stamps)
Get Well - Doctors Notepad Die - Limited Edition
Business Card-Two Stitched Oblongs
A Christmas Story - Christmas Tags
Maja Design - Holiday in the Alps - 12"x12" Complete Collection
Roxstamps - Nesting Round Dies - Pierced
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
White Stamping Card (300gsm)
STA Pigment Liner Brush Pen

Other Dies:
Vintage Square - Magnolia
DooHickey Club Vol. 23

Thank you for stopping by our blog and I hope you get some of the very creative and inspiring ideas from our design team.

See you soon!!!!!

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D