Translate

Baby box with Laserowe Rocking Horse | By Anna Sigga

by - July 18, 2018



Hello all.
I just adore the 3D chipboard from Laserowe and this rocking horse was just perfect for a baby explosion-box/card.



I wanted to keep the box rather clean/classy so I decided to colour the chipboard using my Gold Shimmer spray.


It is really easy to colour the chipboard from Laserowe using glimmer mists and that is my preferred way of colouring them.


Then I decorated the box using Theodore & Bella collection from Pion Design and of course, I just had to add a touch of florals and sparkliness.



Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Links to the products I used:
Laserowe chipboard - Rocking Horse
Laserowe chipboard - Dentelle Doily
Pion Design - Theodore & Bella collection
Pion Design - Theodore & Bella  - Puppy Hugs
Pion Design - Theodore & Bella - Time to Cuddle
Gummiapan - Pierced Scalloped Circles
Cherry Blossom - White/Green
Cherry Blossom - White/Blue


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D