Translate

Magnolia Galaxy cards using Laserowe & Roxstamps | By Anna Sigga

by - July 04, 2018


Hello fellow crafters - it's Anna Sigga here and I have a set of cards to share with you today.

These Magnolia stamps are some of my favourite ones and I love how they look along with those beautifully delicate Lazerowe chipboards.



I added a bit of colour to the chipboards using Encore ink and then I added a touch of colour by splashing watercolour to the card base.


The sentiments are from Roxstamps and I just love the font, plus it looks really nice all silvered up.



To add a bit of sparklyness I adhered sequins, and to frame the stamped images I used the Stitched Ovals die from Gummiapan.



Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.
Links to products I used:
Roxstamps die - Awesome

You May Also Like

4 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D