Translate

Crafter's Companion Textured Swirls | By Nancy

by - July 28, 2018


Hello! It's Nancy here today with a soft and pretty Summer card. I'm featuring this beautiful 3D Embossing Folder from Crafter's Companion. It's called Textured Swirls, and it's really lovely!
I embossed a 5 X 7 piece of white cardstock, then did some simple colouring of the raised portions with my chalks. The chalks give it such a soft appearance. 


Then I die-cut some loopy flowers, using a Gummiapan die, and added them in double layers. I also added some fussy cut butterflies left over from other projects. Both the flower paper and butterflies came from the Pion Design Easter Greetings Collection.


Here are some close-up photos of all the details. I added pearls to the center of the flowers. 


Finally, I went in and added Diamond Stickles to everything. The entire card has a lovely sparkle!
There's lots of room in the center of the card to add a sentiment. I left it plain though because I really liked the texture of the embossed wood showing! It's an easy way to make a beautiful card, with or without the extra embellishments. There are lots of creative possibilities with this one!


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon with another fun project!
Come visit me at The Nickel Nook!

Links to products I used:
Crafter's Companion 5 X 7 3D Embossing Folder - Textured Swirls
Pion Design - Complete Collection - Easter Greetings
Pion Design - Easter Greetings - Borders
Pion Design - Easter Greetings - Easter Basket
Gummiapan Die - Little Flower


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D