Translate

Origami Cat for a Cat Lover | By Olga

by - July 31, 2018


I have recently become a happy black cat owner and this little gift is meant for a wonderful lady who gave me the cat :) There are some cans of cat food plus a toy mouse inside. 

I have wrapped the box in a kraft paper (this is the kind of paper that I use for nearly all my gift wrapping!). Then I added some splatters, attached a red ribbon and a handmade tag on top.


The tag itself features Origami Cat die by Gummiapan. I have paired it with fractal embossed pattern and added a sentiment made with my very own alphabet stickers created with a sticker maker machine.



Watch the video tutorial where I explain all the tips and tricks! 


Don't forget that the HUGE Summer Sale is going on at Swedish House Crafts! It's a great time to get anything you want for half the price!


Thanks for joining me today, have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES:



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this cute origami cat! Darling tag! Congrats on getting a kitty!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D