Translate

Roses of Love card | By Anna Sigga

by - July 25, 2018



Hello there.

I like having lots of all-occasion kinda cards on hand so that when I need a card ASAP I have a small selection to choose from.


Those cards are usually without any sentiment because those are my fave all-occasions cards. I used this gorgeous chipboard piece from Laserowe as the focal point of my card.


I coloured the image with glitter mist and adhered it to my card front using foam tape to give it even more body.


The paper flowers add even more to the dimension of this simple card and I just had to add a touch of gold using gold ink and sequins.


Don't forget to take advantage of this amazing sale!


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.
Links to the products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D