Translate

Laserowe Love - Lavender Birdcage | By Liz

by - July 17, 2018




Hi guys, I thought I'd show you a card I made for my Sister and Brother-In-Laws Wedding Anniversary.

I used the gorgeous Pion papers - The Songbirds Secret for my layers, simply distressing the edges with a distress tool, or you can of course use scissors. I wanted my chipboard Birdcage by Laserowe Love to be slightly raised from the base of the card, so I added some 3D pads behind and on the top used a metal embellishment as its hanger. To this I simply added a self adhesive pearl.  


On the left hand side I added some simple foamiran flowers made with one of the Gummiapan 5 flower dies and some white stamens.


To finish off the card I used some of the Laserowe Love chipboard bricks in a couple of places too.
Then a Gummiapan roundel hearts die, which I cut out of card stock twice for each one, so they gave a 3D effect too. I then used one of the Pion papers on the top which I used on the base of my card to tie them in.

Links to products I used:

Happy Crafting!!!



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D