Translate

Have dinner with me? | By Lou

by - September 26, 2018


Hello everyone.

It's Lou in with a post for you today and I am sticking with the lovely autumnal colours peeking out from the end of summer now!

The Pion Design 6x6 Complete collection Summer Falls into Autumn papers are just the right blend of autumn prettiness that I needed. Just look at how beautifully they combine...


and then, of course, there is beautiful Sitting Tilda. Oh, how I love her little expression whilst she is just sitting there!! she is just so sweet!


I used some dies from my stash, but luckily Suha has these amazing Pierced Scalloped Circles Nesting dies in the shop you can use to get the same effect  around the treat cup ( also from my stash) to fill with little popcorn kernels for the super cute recipient of this card to make us some popcorn to share!! so naturally, I needed the  Have dinner with me text to remind the little guy I need to share that yummy popcorn once it's made please!!


These papers really are so beautiful, I love the little details Pion included in the corners.



They really do set a beautiful little scene with their collection papers, don't they?

Links to products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D