Translate

Roxstamps Memories | By Nancy

by - September 07, 2018


Hello, everyone! It's so nice to be back with a new project to share with you today! I used this sweet image from the Family Moments page from Pion Design, to create my card. It reminded me of the days when my girls were little, and they loved to listen to me read their bedtime stories! 


I've used a sweet paper from the Pion Design - Easter Greetings Collection, and matted the image with a beautiful teal page from Mr Tom's Treasures. I added this wonderful "Memories" die from Roxstamps. It's perfect with the vintage image. Then I added some flat sequins randomly around the page.


Finally, I added a few of the lovely Barley stems that I braided together.

Here's one final look at the finished card:


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon with another fun project!
Come visit me at The Nickel Nook!

Links to products I used:
Pion Design - From Grandma's Attic - Family Moments
Pion Design - Easter Greetings Papers
Mr Tom's Treasures - Borders
Roxstamps Special Die - Memories
5mm Flat Sequins
Barley Stems - Milk White

Don't forget about the fabulous 50% off sale still going on! Things are selling very fast! Everything will ship as soon as Suha is back after the 16th of September! Have fun! :o)




You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D