Translate

Set of Tags | By Anna Sigga

by - September 12, 2018


Hello all, I have a set of tags to share with you today
I am focusing on die-cutting and using those smaller images in the Pion Design paper collections.


I love all these cut apart sheets that come in the Pion Design collections but sometimes it might be a tad difficult figuring out how to use them on cards or tags.


I created the base of the tags using white cardstock and the stitched banner dies from Gummiapan.


Then I added a layer of vellum before adding the small image from the patterned paper on top of that layer.


Lastly, I added the die-cut sentiments from RoxStamps using some shiny papers from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.
Links to the products I used:
Gummipan - Stitched Banners

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D