Translate

Today we are sponsoring Allsorts challenge with a Whale of a time | By Lynn

by - September 15, 2018



Hello everyone, Lynn here today and we are so pleased to be sponsoring Allsorts challenge blog this week.

My card fits the challenge at Allsorts this week which is to "Create or stamp a scene". I used the Life by the Sea Maja papers to create a sea scene. I love the details on these papers like this yacht.




Then I stamped the whale from the Animal B stamp set and die cut him and the hat out using the matching dies. Here's a close up of him and his little party hat.


Finally I added some of the sentiments that come in the stamp set to the card.

Thanks for looking.

Last few days of the sale left too!
You can find my personal blog here.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D